Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Muffins

All right, there is no excuse. I admit, I has been really lazy. I haven't been baking very much lately and most of my cookbooks has already been moved to my new house, which I will be moving in sometime during July.

Perhaps I will find time to blog about those goodies I baked in the past.

Last Sunday, me and my friends went on a road trip to Seria, which is about 1 1/2 hours drive from town. We went to the beach to watch a sunset and took some really great pictures! The three figures below are my friends.



Anyway, for this road trip, I had prepared my favourite chocolate chunks muffins from Michelle. I usually used dark chocolate for this recipe but these time, I added extra dark chocolates and some cinnamon powder.

My friends love it! I used a smaller muffin liner and the recipe gave me about 17 cups. I saved a few in the fridge and they still tastes good after I brought them to room temperature today. Ate the last 2 muffins today for tea.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...