Hey, Sze Wei, what do you think of my first attempt? Looks nice huh. =D
Ingredients for sauce:
400 ml fresh milk
about 10 fresh button mushrooms, sliced
50g of shredded cheddar cheese or more
pinch of salt
1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (optional)
1 tsp of cornflour
100 ml water
about 10 pcs
1. Mix 1 tsp cornflour with 100ml water well. Set Aside
2. Butter the pan, lightly pan fried the sliced mushrooms for a while. (drain any water that came out from the mushrooms)
3. Add the milk in the pan with the mushroom and bring it to a boil (medium heat). Stirring all the time.
4. Add in cheese + BBQ sauce + salt. The more the tastier.
5. Add in step 1. Turn off the heat.
6. Place the potatoes in a sauce pan cover with water (wash the potatoes first -_-")
7. Bring them to boil. Test by using a fork.
8. Drain the water, let it cool for a while and quickly peel off the skin.
9. Mashed the potatoes while its still warm , add in a little butter.
10. Shape them into a balls.
11. Drizzle with cooked mushroom sauce and serve.
Must try, Really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate this for lunch and Dinner when i first made it =x