Recipes from Ching
1 tbsp butter
60 caster sugar ( i used brown sugar)
1 tbsp of tomato sauces (you can use more if you like)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp of black pepper (can be more if prefer)
1/4 tsp salt (omitted this if you use salted butter)
1 tbsp chopped basil leaves (optional)
1. Melted butter in fying pan and stir fried sliced sausages until cook. Set aside.
2. Melted the butter in ingredients B over a double boiler.
3. Sieved flour together with baking powder and set aside.
4. Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl and add in ingredients C
5. Fold in sausages.
6. Fill muffin cups up till 9/10 full
7. Bake in preheated oven in 170 degrees C for 15 -20 mins
This recipe make 7 small muffin cups