Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Macao Sawdust Pudding (Serradura)
A super simple easy dessert to make!!!!
Recipes taken from Wendy
Thanks Wendy for sharing the recipe~
250ml whipping cream
80g Maries biscuit or more
50g condensed milk
2 tsp of vanilla essence
1. Crush marie biscuits finely. Set aside
2. whip whipping cream till soft peaks. Add vanilla essence and condensed milk. Continue to beat the mixture until stiff peaks
3. Transfer the cream into a piping bag, fitted with 1 or 2 cm nozzle (i didn't use this, i just scooped them into the cup =p)
4. Place a layer of the biscuit crumbs at the bottom of your cups or moulds. Pipe a layer of cream on top. Layer with biscuits and cream again until cup is full.
5. Chill in the freezer for 2 hours. Take out the dessert and let it sit at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving.