My aunt asked me to make a cheesecake for her yesterday so i decided to make this for her. The original recipe is actually triple chocolate cheesecake (which i used to make) but as i had very limited ingredients in hand. i just go ahead which what i can find. Hehe. The result aren't too bad.
125g coffee marie biscuits
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
60g butter, melted
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp gelatine (had replace with jelly powder)
375g cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup caster sugar
200g dark chocolate, melted
1 cup cream, whipped
1. Place biscuits in a food processor bowl and process for 30 secs or until finely crushed. Add cinnamon and butter & mix well. Press into a springform cake tin lined with foil. Refrigerate 20 mins or until firm.
2. Stir gelatine (jelly) in water until dissolved.
3. Beat cream cheese until softened. & then add milk & sugar, beat until combined.
4. Fold in melted dark chocolate & gelatine (jelly) & whipped cream.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
There, easy right? =P
you might want to add in a little lemon juice & little bit of shredded lemon skin.