Friday, May 11, 2007

Fitness Zone : An Official Member



I joined Fitness Zone and start my work out today.

I also brought along my brother.

There was 2 type of classes to choose at 6.30 p.m. today. Toning Yoga or Groove cycling.

We went to Toning Yoga. According to JR, Yoga is nice and fun. Taking his words for it, me and my bro went to Yoga for the first time today.

It wasn't too bad for me, but not so much my kind of thing. But it's a different story for my bro. Laying less than 2 feet away from me on a yoga mat, he was giving me faces all the way through the 1 hour class + showed me the middle finger. He seems displeased. I don't blame him. All the bending and stretching. =x. Well, he sit there most of the time though, without stretching much.

Our mouth pratically dropped open at the sight of the instructor and some of the more advanced student bend all the wayyyyyyy down. Which is something we would never be able to do in a million years unless risk having our bone break.

The last part of the Yoga is quite nice though. The instructor played a relaxing music, ok, more like the sound of nature and told us to relax and focus on our breathing etc. So we were just laying there and relax to the sound of nature.

You can bet my bro won't be joining any Yoga Class in the near future.

We do not have any trainer yet. According to our consultant, we will only receive our schedule tomorrow.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...