Monday, April 02, 2007

Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennet


I am a person who absolutely love listening to songs. May it romance, rap, rock, just as long as they sounds nice. Anyone ever mention that good music and songs can sometimes bring you to a far away land? (day dream in other words. hehe)

Sometimes the music of a song is so heart warming and nice that you will positively feels like you are in heaven. Perhaps that only happens to me? =P I rarely listen to the lyrics of the song i listen. Probably after repeatly playing the same songs for a couple of times more, the words will slowly absorb into my slow brain.

This song that is currently playing in my blog now is a soundtrack from Music & Lyrics. I think it's really nice. It feels simple and yet so sweet and at the same time, warming.

I sometimes wonder whether i am the only one who can feels so strongly about a certain song? Some songs will make me feel so sad that my mood will drop down to below zero. I am not afraid to share that the fact that the song which always makes me the most sad is "Right Here Waiting". I guess not many people know that. The song is nice, unfortunately every time i heard this song, i can't help but feel sad and sometimes even cry.

I believe everyone at least have some songs that remind them of their happy times and sad times. "Get Down" from the Backstreet Boys's first album would bring me back to the time when i was still in Form 2 in STPRI.

I remembered how i would buy Smash Hits every 2 weeks from Booker or Best Eastern. Never miss le! In addition, i would buy some other US or Canada teen magazines. I spent a lot lot lot of money buying those mags (which i consider useless now).

During those times, Devon Sawa, Boyzone, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, BSB & so many others are what young girls that time talk about i guess. Eh eh, all these celebraties were bloody young and cute during those time ok.

And thanks to that, I am able to earn back a little by selling all those one page size, double pages size and 4 sizes posters of those celebrities. STPRI always let their students set up tables and sale things during the hari raya. Me & a couple of my classmates had a long table full of celebrities poster.

Prices:
1 page size = $1
2 page size = $2
4 page size = $4 - $6 or depend on demand and popularity.

Would you have buy one celebrities poster?! =P

Those were the times... sigh. Can you believe my posters were selling like hot cakes?! During the 3 days sales, i earned B$100+ with 10% contributed to the needy. Nah, you will shake your head in disbelieve!! Say... what happened to my old mags ar?!

Holy, i had gone totally out of topic. See how a song can bring me so far away?!

Actually, the purpose of this post is to put the lyrics here so people who love this song can actually sing along yourself -_-" Anyway, it's a super sweet movie, if you still haven't watch it yet, what are you waiting for?! Go buy the DVD or VCD now!

Finally, here comes the lyrics:-


I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night

I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...